Honolulu, Hawaii July 16-19, 2019 8:30am - 4:30pm
Become an Emotionally Focused Therapist and help couples transform their relationship!
Facilitated by Rebecca Jorgensen, PhD, Certified EFT Trainer, Supervisor & Therapist, with support from Cindy Goodness Zane, Psy.D, Certified EFT Supervisor & Therapist.
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) is an effective short-term, research-validated approach to couple therapy, developed in the mid-1980's by Dr. Sue Johnson, founder of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT). It reflects the most recent research on the nature of relationship distress, adult love, and emotion. It is a Humanistic and Process-Oriented therapy that is grounded in John Bowlby's Attachment Theory. It is the most empirically supported model of couple therapy and is being taught all over the world.
Who Should Attend? Professionals who work or would like to work with Couples and/or Families: Counselors, Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists.
Earn 28 CEUs in 4 days
What will I learn?
- Learn to see couple distress from an attachment perspective.
- Discover how to help partners recognize blocks to their relationship security & reprocess their emotional reactions to one another.
- Create & choreograph new emotional interactions that support lasting connection.
- Develop the ability to overcome therapeutic impasses.
- Learn the theory, process, clinical techniques and skills of EFT via didactic, experiential, observational, kinesthetic and group process modalities of teaching within an engaged, supportive and fun environment.
- Experience EFT in action during live consutlation sessions with real couples.
For more information & registration, go to:
Regular Registration = $850. Discounted registration available for Full-Time Students ($550), Interns ($650), Groups ($650) & Military ($650) providers; verification required; discounts end 7/8/19.
For answers to questions, email = email@example.com